Thursday, March 6, 2014

Testing, testing, testing

 I feel that it is good because you need to know stuff when your younger rather than your older because you learn alot more stuff when your older.  I think education does rely too heavily of testing rather than just homework and other projects.  If there werent any tests I would be fine with that because it would take a lot of stress off of a lot of students.  Teachers would have grasped their topic by seeing how well you do on homework and giving shorter quizes that are worth a little more than regular homework problems.  I think that the standardized tests are stupid mainly because I don't like taking more tests than I already have to.  There can be a 'fair' standard test for everyone by just shortening the questions and lowering the points to take the stress off of kids.  I have done okay on those tests but I definantly don't like taking them.  I believe they have a good point because kids can do really good on homework and then just flunk the tests just because of how much stress teachers put on kids these days.  Mrs. Vontroba is a PERFECT example.

No comments:

Post a Comment