Monday, May 12, 2014

Violence on TV

I think the amount of violence on TV is great because it provides entertainment for people who are looking to watch comedy shows.  There is not too much violence in TV.  I think there needs to more violence on TV because if there was that TV shows ratings would go up because people like violence.  I don't think they should be on at a certain time because kids now days have probably seen much worse than violence.  Just ask the little kids that get iPhones when they're 7.  They more than likely look up much worse things than violence.  Yes I do watch violent TV shows.  All the time.  TV shows have so much violence because thats what people want to watch now days and it entertains people.  The show I chose in which I thought has violence in it is South Park.  This show is more funny that it is violent, but at times, it can be really violent.  The age that would be appropriate to watch South Park would be about 15 or 16. Or whenever your mom just doesn't care what you watch.  That's how I started watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment